12 Signs You Need A Residential Refresh
You know your home needs a “refresh” when…
- Your closed off, poorly lit kitchen prevents you from doing the kind of entertaining you’d like to do.
- Your worn, banged up cabinets have gone beyond shabby-chic to just shabby.
- The grout on the tile countertop is permanently stained and you’d love a solid surface.
- You’ve rediscovered cooking but your appliances are not keeping up with the latest recipes you’ve collected.
- Your furniture is worn, your fabrics are faded and your interiors look tired. And it makes you feel tired just looking at it.
- The fireplace was once a thing of beauty but now it’s looking dated. New stone and a lovely new wood mantle would be so nice.
- The tub in your master bath is too big, the marble and mirrors too old, and the lighting too weak. Isn’t it time for you to have that master retreat you’ve been dreaming of?
- You have more stuff than places to store it and your garage/basement/spare bedroom is a disorganized disaster.
- You’re embarrassed by the scuffs and scrapes on the hardwood floor and you’ve been admiring those beautiful new wood-like tiles that are new on the market. You’ve walked past your son’s old room for the millionth time and said to yourself, “he’s not moving back, it’s really time we turned this room into a home office for us.”
- You’re planning to stay in the home you love for many more years. There are ways to make it more functional, comfortable and age-friendly so that you’ll stay happier and healthier at home for a long time to come.
- You’ve walked past your son’s old room for the millionth time and said to yourself, “he’s not moving back, it’s really time we turned this room into a home office for us.”
- Oh…and The Jetsons called and they want their wallpaper back!