13 Oct Get The Look: Transitional Style Master Bedroom (Infographic)
Is your style clean and casual?
Do you want to create a more elegant, relaxing master bedroom?
Well you’re in the right place…
Today I’m going to let you in on a little secret. I’m going to show you exactly how you design a transitional style master bedroom directly from my portfolio!
Check out the infographic below and let me know what you think in the comment section below!
- Custom wood framed mirror.
- Crystal and polished nickel lamp bases.
- White plantation shutters, cream colored walls.
- Mushroom chenille covering chair and ottoman with accent pillow in a lattice pattern.
- Dark stained wood pieces with antique silver hardware.
- Organza shade ceiling fixture.
- Upholstered headboard in linen weave and nickel nailhead.
- Velvet neck roll with gimp detail.
- Silk accent pillows.
- Solid duvet cover with slight sheen and a down insert for extra fullness.
- Mix of furnishings, old and new.
- Soft ocean hues with a mix of many textures.
- Medium and dark woods mixed with light, luxurious fabrics.
- Unique and coordinating accessories and art.
Using the ideas here, you’ll be able to create the master bedroom you’ve been dreaming of.
Now I want to hear from you…
Leave a comment right now letting me know what you think!
What ideas would you include?